[jbosstools-dev] [jdf-dev] JDF Quickstarts in JBoss Central?

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 04:05:51 EDT 2012

Le 11/10/2012 16:42, Pete Muir a écrit :
> On 10 Oct 2012, at 11:44, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>>> file:/D:/Dev/GitHub/jboss-as-quickstart/target/zips/quickstarts.xml - JBoss Developer Framework
>> My biggest problem with including the full long list from JDF is that its app version specific aren't they? these have dependencies to just AS7, not to the EAP6 boms, right ?
>>
>> So would need one set for JBT in community examples, and another one in JBDS ?
> The only difference should be the BOM version, which is overridable via a property. So you could use the same version, and set the flag on the project?
Not the enterprise flag only applies to archetypes. It works because the
project pom is processed via Velocity.
We can't do such things in quickstarts.
Setting a -Dsome.bom.version property for workspace project resolution
is not supported by m2e either.

Our best solution would be to preprocess the quickstarts, altering the
pom.xml, before zipping them.