[jbosstools-dev] Fwd: New git repo - try it out

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 12:57:16 EDT 2012

Hi Martin,

as I wrote in previous emails there are some problems with jbosstools-integration-tests git repo:
1. missing files, folders packages in org.jboss.tools.bpel.ui.bot.test
2. missing bot tests for ModeShape and Teiid Designer

I just want to avoid confusion that everything is fine ;-)

Thank you!

Andrej.