[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] ACTION REQUIRED please respond back wether your project git repo is ok or not!

Martin Malina mmalina at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 13:16:58 EDT 2012

On 16. 10. 2012, at 10:04, Andrej Podhradsky <apodhrad at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Max,
>
> in temp-jbosstools-integration-tests isn't the whole project for bpel bot tests.
> The following folder is missing
>
> http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/bpel/tests/org.jboss.tools.bpel.ui.bot.test/src/org/jboss/tools/bpel/ui/bot/ext/
>
> Note that this isn't new folder, was added in 2011.

You are right, this is missing. That is very strange. Note that it is present in the full svn mirror:
https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-full-svn-mirror/tree/trunk/bpel/tests/org.jboss.tools.bpel.ui.bot.test/src/org/jboss/tools/bpel/ui/bot/ext
But it's not here:
https://github.com/jbosstools/temp-jbosstools-integration-tests/tree/master/tests/org.jboss.tools.bpel.ui.bot.test/src/org/jboss/tools/bpel/ui/bot

Again, the regexp used is '^[^/]*/[^/]*/[^/]*\.bot.*' so that should be safe - how could that pick everything else in the bpel bot tests but not that single folder?

Max, do you have any idea what could have eaten that subdirectory and its contents?

Thanks,
Martin

> Have a nice day!
>
> Andrej.