[jbosstools-dev] Call for help to fix a bug in Ceylon IDE

Stéphane Épardaud separdau at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 04:12:27 EDT 2012

Hi,

We're planning a release this week and we've hit a bug in our Eclipse
Ceylon plugin which I'm not able to fix, and our IDE experts are not
available :(

The bug involves the fact that we update the JavaProject's ClassPath but
it doesn't get propagated to some parts which rely on the JavaProject's
"package fragment roots" for some reason. This is totally beyond me, but
perhaps one of you guys have a clue what these things are about, and if
you feel like helping us out I could guide you to how to get set up and
reproduce the issue, I figure it's probably easy to fix for people who
know this sort of thing.

Let me know if anyone has experience in those sorts of things and if
you're willing to lend a hand, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!