[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] is Done - important info in here!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 04:34:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

With a bit of unfortunate delay I'm now happy to be able to say that the important part of the git migration, namely moving the repos and have them be buildable locally is DONE!

If you svn update from trunk now you will see that its more or less empty, leaving just a README pointer to the various repositories.

Permissions should be set up to have the agreed to gatekeepers (see list on https://github.com/maxandersen/jbosstools-gitmigration/blob/master/FAQ.md)

In case I did miss some permissions let us know - I, Denis Golovin and Fred Bricon have the permissions to set these up.
Remember: the point is not that everybody can commit to master like everybody could commit to trunk - you do your own fork and then do pullrequests (see next mail)

Builds on jenkins etc. is still being worked on but trunk is now master on git - enjoy and I know you will enjoy it - might just take some practice/experience to realize it :)

Thank you,
Max