[jbosstools-dev] Where can I get JDBC drivers?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 15:06:50 EDT 2012

> in bot tests for Teiid designer I use 2 jdbc drivers - for SQL Server and for Oracle.
> Since there is an intention to avoid pushing jar files into github, I'm looking for another way how to get these drivers.
> Is there any maven repository from which I can download these drivers?

Oracle does not have any jdbc drivers that can be published publically so even if jars was okey they could for sure not go into any opensource project repository!

SQL server at some point had a opensource alternative but not sure where they are.

thus the short answer is no. I would suggest you ask hibernate QE since they should have the same problem. It might be present on JBoss QE internal maven repo for internal testing usage ?