[jbosstools-dev] JBT 4 Alpha1/JBDS 6 Alpha1 status

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 13:26:38 EDT 2012

On 09/03/2012 08:09 AM, Nick Boldt wrote:
> Mickael, Max, Rob, Denis... any ideas why the Central build [2] is
> failing to find org.jboss.tools.project.examples.feature.feature.group
> 1.4.0.qualifier,
I just found and hopefully fixed it!
The issue is that the "import" tag in feature.xml does not versions to
be suffixed by '.qualifier'. This suffix is not replaced so tycho/p2
really search for '3.4.0.qualifier', which does not exist.
But I don't understand why this used tp work...

Latest build shows removing .qualifier works.

> or why 'The type JBossASHandler must implement the
> inherited abstract method IRuntimeDetector.getServerDefinition(File,
> IProgressMonitor)' when run locally[3] ?
I can't see this error. Maybe Tycho replaced the "branch" version of the
plugin by a one you built locally a while ago?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>