[jbosstools-dev] JBT 4 Alpha1/JBDS 6 Alpha1 status

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 22:08:59 EDT 2012

I have no idea where the M1 bits are still coming from, since I've now
purged every staging location where they might have been.

But that said, having fixed https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-12533
I have now got valid JBT 4.0.0.Alpha1 bits available.

JBDS build is still red however. Testing a temporary solution
(JBIDE-12294) to hopefully resolve conflict between dependencies on
m2e-wtp 0.15.2 and 0.16.0.