[jbosstools-dev] Adding Chrome-Theme to target-platform

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 03:39:25 EDT 2012

Hi all,

As we are investigating usage of CSS themes in JBT and JBDS, I'd like to
integrate the Chrome-Theme (full EPL) plugins into the target-platform
so that we can leverage its runtime renderers (in the CSS, you can
specify some classes to render some elements such as tabs). We can't
fully use Themes generated by this cool plugin (which also contain a
Theme editor made with simple color pickers) without including this bundle.
So any objection on adding this to TP ?

Cheers
--
Mickael Istria