[jbosstools-dev] Adding Chrome-Theme to target-platform

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 05:16:53 EDT 2012

> What few classes exactly ? link to github ?
For the example I've just checked, only this one seems necessary:
https://github.com/jeeeyul/eclipse-themes/blob/master/net.jeeeyul.eclipse.themes/src/net/jeeeyul/eclipse/themes/rendering/ChromeTabRendering.java
> for me it seriously feels like overkill to start depending on an external project for something like css theming.
It also provides the nice Theme editor in preferences. But I'm not sure
that's something we want to provide.
> Would it make sense to fork these classes instead ?
Sure we could.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>