[jbosstools-dev] Modeshape tools sources in JBoss Tools' SVN repo in trunk :: after moving to github, can we delete them?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 13:33:02 EDT 2012

Dan & Randall:

Do you mind if I purge the modeshape sources from

http://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/modeshape/

and replace them with a README saying:

 > Sources have moved to github. See:

 > https://github.com/ModeShape/modeshape-tools

This is part of the cleanup we're doing to migrate the rest of JBoss
Tools to github; it would be nice to be able to point people at your new
sources and have them start consuming those. (Note too that the older
branches won't be purged, just trunk. That way should you need to build
anything in the other streams, it'll still be there.)

Aside: hey, elvisisking, can you update your github profile everyone
knows you're in fact Dan Florian? :D

Cheers,