[jbosstools-dev] Modeshape Tools in SVN Trunk are now READ-ONLY due to git migration (was Re: SWTBot ModeShape Tools Plugin)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 16:28:30 EDT 2012

I've marked the /modeshape folder in JBoss Tools' SVN repo read-only for
all but Dan & the @project-admins group.

This is easily reversed but should prevent accidental commits into the
repo.

I've also added this README:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/modeshape/README.deprecated.project.marked.read-only.moved.to.github.txt

When you guys are ready, let me know and I can delete all the files but
the README from /trunk/modeshape/. We will of course keep the old
branches should future maintenance be needed.

Cheers,

Nick