[jbosstools-dev] Modeshape tools sources in JBoss Tools' SVN repo in trunk :: after moving to github, can we delete them?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 03:34:46 EDT 2012

fyi: Andrej, you don't need direct commit access - just fork the repo and send pullrequests.

Of course if Daniel is ok with giving direct commit access that is up to him - just letting you know it is not a requirement nor something to expect that everyone have full commit access to everything anymore with the move from svn to git.

/max