[jbosstools-dev] New promote script & Jenkins view for use with JBT SOA Tooling components (and later, JBT Core components in github, too)

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 17:30:42 EDT 2012

Hey Nick,

Thanks for putting this together and thanks for updating the SwitchYard publish job.  That said, I don't think I'm using it correctly.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/SOA-Team/view/SOAStudio_6.0.juno/job/SwitchYard-Tools-publish/34/console

Thanks in advance,
Rob