[jbosstools-dev] Modeshape tools sources in JBoss Tools' SVN repo in trunk :: after moving to github, can we delete them?

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 03:59:26 EDT 2012

Hi Randall,

thank you for your reply but I think it isn't necessary to give me a write access.
In my opinion it's good that only admins (responsible people) have a write access to that git repo.
All I need now is to modify and finish one test for modeshape, I will create an appropriate JIRA issue
and follow steps described at

https://github.com/ModeShape/modeshape-tools#contribute-fixes-and-features

The QA team is going to have their own git repo and then all bot tests will be moved to this new repo.

Have a nice day!

Andrej.