[jbosstools-dev] Juno + JBT 4.0 Alpha2 Crash in Native Code on F17 64bit

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 07:47:18 EDT 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I experience crashes like this several times a day since I have started
with JBT 4.0 about a month ago. I am not able to determine any
particular order of actions to reproduce it. However, disabling JBoss
Central and selecting "Use external Web browser" in the preferences
seems to reduce the frequency of the crashes.

Is this a known issue?

I would like to file it as a bug but I am not sure at all which tracker
I should use: JBT or Eclipse?

Full log: http://pastebin.com/BhsrH820

Console:

$ eclipse
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for
further details.
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.deployables.JEEFlattenParticipantProvider
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
[debug] execute contextualize
#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x000000307e6094eb, pid=6973, tid=140487050090240
#
# JRE version: 6.0_32-b05
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (20.7-b02 mixed mode
linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [ld-linux-x86-64.so.2+0x94eb]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/my_user/hs_err_pid6973.log
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

Thanks,

Peter