[jbosstools-dev] How to modify remote download-runtimes xml?

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 03:48:33 EDT 2012

Hey all:  JBT currently checks a remote URL for possible runtime types
to download which are not declared via extension point as runtimes
available for download. This is to ensure that even mid-devcycle, we can
add new runtimes to the list.

The file is located here:
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/examples/download_runtimes.xml

I recently added new features to runtimes, which allows for a license
url. Unfortunately this remote file does not have hte license url
attribute, so I need to add it.

Anyone here know how to modify that remote file? Where to gain access?

- Rob