[jbosstools-dev] Regarding Stacks, Runtimes, and Remote Descriptors

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 09:50:33 EDT 2013

On 04/02/2013 09:48 PM, Rafael Benevides wrote:
> We need only to decide what 'runtime-category' to use for these other
> "runtimes".
An important task on our end would be that drools and seam don't have
the same category, or, more specifically, that there's some way to
distinguish a seam runtime from a drools one. Our drools / seam eclipse
plugins would need to know which stacks elements are for them, and which
aren't. So there must be some distinguishing details about them available.