[jbosstools-dev] Reminder on deprecation of org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.test

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 15:52:13 EDT 2013

Just a reminder:

I've been continuing work on migrating any test plugins which depend on
org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.test to use methods and classes in
org.jboss.tools.as.test.core instead.

I've grepped my local codebase, but I haven't seen any plugins with a
dependency on this test plugin. So if you're an owner of a module which
you know requires any code from org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.test, please
respond and let me know so we can investigate the impact of eventually
removing this project from the build.

So far I've only seen esb matching any strings im searching for, and it
seems they already depend on the new one:

./org.jboss.tools.esb.project.core.test/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF:
org.jboss.tools.as.test.core;bundle-version="2.4.1"

So anyone else who has a dependency, please let me know.

- Rob Stryker.