[jbosstools-dev] JBT is branched for 4.1.0.Alpha2 (was Re: Please create a branch in your project called "jbosstools-4.1.0.Alpha2x")

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 14:55:07 EDT 2013

All the JBT core projects are branched! Thanks to everyone for your
timely response.

Builds are now spinning up and should hopefully be done over the weekend.

If you have VPN access, you can watch the balls bounce here:

http://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_7.0.kepler/job/jbosstools-buildflow_41/
https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_7.0.kepler/

If you do not, you can look here:

http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBossTools/view/JBossTools_4.1.kepler/

We've already had at least one build fail due to test timeout. So...
there's that. :(

(Aside to JBTIS projects: unless you're building your stuff against
Kepler and are part of a release train, you don't need to branch for
Alpha2. Contact Paul Leacu if you don't already know how to add your
builds' output to the JBTIS/JBDS-IS aggregates.)

Have a good weekend, everyone. QE will start poking holes in your code
on Monday. :D

Nick