[jbosstools-dev] LiveReload Tooling Status

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 08:40:56 EDT 2013

It's awesome stuff Xavier and even if it took some time of prototyping/discussing back and forth the fact
it made us end up with a zero configuration feature (besides "Starting LiveReload") is pretty damn awesome.

About the starting of livereload i'm tempted to make us have a resource hook on html/js/css file changes and
if the server is not setup/running ask the user if he wants to enable livereload or not (of course with a "do not disturb me again" button).

WDYT ?

/max