[jbosstools-dev] Test failures in JBoss Tools 4.1.0.Alpha2a / Alpha2b: Hibernate, JST, Server (Archives), JavaEE (Seam)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 19:59:19 EDT 2013

These tests are failing because they are taking too long to complete,
and are failing after 40 mins:

* org.jboss.tools.hibernate.jpt.core.test [1]

* org.jboss.tools.jst.web.ui.test [2]

* org.jboss.ide.eclipse.archives.test [3]

These tests are failing due to OutOfMemory errors while unpacking Seam
runtimes (3 red builds in a row - builds 50, 51, 52) [4]:

* org.jboss.tools.seam.xml.test
* org.jboss.tools.seam.ui.test

Please have a look at the logs for your tests when run in Jenkins - if
they need more time, please increase the timeout in the test's pom.xml.
If the *overall* job needs more time, please edit your job config (both
_41 and _master versions) or (if you don't have VPN access) let me know
what value you'd like and I can edit the jobs for you.

[1]
https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_7.0.kepler/job/jbosstools-hibernate_41/

[2]
https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_7.0.kepler/job/jbosstools-jst_41/