[jbosstools-dev] Is it possible to not use more Fix for versions for one Jira?

Vlado Pakan vpakan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 02:33:50 EDT 2013

Hi,

We QE would like to ask to not use more Fix for version for one Jira
record. In case it's needed would it be possible to clone current Jira
and set appropriately Fix for version.

Reason for this is closing Jiras. We have to verify Jiras agains each
Fix version so in case Jira hase more Fix for versions we can't close
Jira unless it's verified with every Fix for version but then this Jira
stays included in our filters until it's verified with each of the Fix
for version what is confusing and therefore we usually clone Jiras for
each Fix for version anyways.

And when Jira has label respin-? and have more Fix for versions it's not
saying for which Fix for version is label respin'? applied and it;s also
confusing.

Thanks, Vlado.