[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Orbit and Teiid Locus

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 11:33:15 EDT 2013

Hi Paul,

I can see in your comments on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-12815 that you've started to work
on an "Orbit-like" repo to share some common JAR dependencies as OSGi
bundles on a p2 repo.
We see that as an interesting prototype for a JBoss Orbit/Locus that we
could share for all Eclipse-based repo at Eclipse. We'd like to make
some changes such as fixing some package names, avoid committing jars
(in favor of maven-dependency-plugin or maven-download-plugin), add
FestAssert and others...
Do you have any objection with making this repo part of the jbosstools
organization ?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria