[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 4.1.0.Alpha2a bits available for QE testing

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 11:50:08 EDT 2013

Was trying something new.

Last time around a number of people kvetched that they couldn't install
stuff because the default TP linked from the Core site was the previous
released one (Alpha1) rather than the being-tested on (Alpha2).

So I got a flurry of JIRAs opened about not being able to install
LiveReload (depends on Jetty 8 which was added to the JBT 4.1.0.Alpha2
TP (version 4.30.5.Alpha3)).

In order to avoid that, I thought I'd push the discovery site instead,
which references the current Alpha2 TP instead of the previous one...
but then I confused you instead.

You can please some of the people some of the time, it seems. :D