[jbosstools-dev] BPMN2 in JBTIS

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 12:25:01 EDT 2013

Hey Bob,

This would be great.  Just remember to coordinate using the JBTIS update process (https://community.jboss.org/wiki/IntegrationToolingReleaseProcess).  It's pretty easy, just modify the catalog.xml file and the target platform (in your case).

Paul, do we need to update the process to show specific steps for updating components contributed through the target platform?

Rob