[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Orbit and Teiid Locus

Paul Richardson p.g.richardson at redhat.com
Mon Apr 22 06:29:07 EDT 2013

Morning guys,

Back from holiday so apologies for not answering sooner.

No problem at all with sharing it and moving it forward. I haven't had much time to give it more
attention, especially as the current prototype satisfies teiid designer's current requirements.
However, always intended to try and get it more generic ...

The locus source repository is available here[1].

It is currently used as part of Teiid Designer 8.1 alpha/beta releases and unreleased 8.1+ code so
if there are to be changes affecting the plugin namespaces then probably before 8.1's release would
be preferable. If not, then as long as the current locus update site remains for 8.1 then we can
transition to a new update site for 8.2.

The current locus update site that Teiid Designer fetches plugins from is here[2].

Let me know thoughts ... chat further

Cheers

PGR

[1] https://github.com/Teiid-Designer/locus