[jbosstools-dev] Create new and noteworthy for Alpha2

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:44:47 EDT 2013

Hey,

First of - *many* thanks to Andre and Xavier for doing the right thing and have N&N ready for Alpha2 around codefreeze.

For the rest of you a jira is apparently needed thus I went ahead and wrote this: https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-documentation/blob/563b823b98975dd48ab500653f1799afb567ee28/whatsnew/createnewandnoteworthy.py

Which created https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-14268 + subtasks.

It is similar to what I and Denis over the years created manually or cloned but now it
only takes seconds vs half-hours of clicking around.

Bonus is that the subtasks contains queries for the specific components - hopefully making life easier for component leads.

Let me know if something is borked or broken in this auto-created N&N.

And btw. N&N is needed ASAP since we want to have this release out.