[jbosstools-dev] Central does not compile

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 05:50:15 EDT 2013

On 04/30/2013 05:05 PM, Max Andersen wrote:
> cd jbosstools-base
> mvn clean install
>
> cd ../jbosstools-central
> mvn verify
>
> tycho should by default use your locally built artifacts before using
> remote ones.

How would I then remove the installed base to make sure it doesn't pull
there from the future? I had an error once where I spent a few hours
trying to figure out why my local build of just AS wasn't pulling in
other changes to common, and the reason was I had an outdated common
'installed' locally which was overriding the remote.