[jbosstools-dev] Locus Repository Usage

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Aug 1 06:36:09 EDT 2013

Once Paul gets back we need to go over what locus is and what it isn't and find other ways to handle what was done.

It was never intended to include snapshots nor custom red hat builds of anything.

The introduction of the massive runtime dependency set from fuse makes things a lot more muddier which is what we'll need to fix/work on.

Locus is *not* a repository for usage by other p2 repositories. Locus is just for builds and They should be included not referenced. Just like eclipse orbit.

The target files is what is used to align dependencies and we should get that weeded through - for now it seems like everything fuse included just been added without much consideration besides "can it build".

Once I return from pto (national holidays here this long weekend) I'll catch up with Paul and Lars H. To see   what we can/need to do.

/max (sent from my phone)