[jbosstools-dev] JBTIS installation takes too long

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Fri Aug 2 02:21:52 EDT 2013

Hi Rob,

I tried to install SOA tools. Your suspection due to missing locus repo seems to be right.
Btw I'm reading about the problem with locus last few days, so just to be sure, does the locus problem causes this error?

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to resolve target definition /home/apodhrad/.m2/repository/org/jboss/tools/integration-stack/target-platform/4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/target-platform-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT-base.target: Could not find "org.jboss.tools.locus.jcip.annotations/1.0.0.CR2-v20130719-1328-B29" in the repositories of the current location -> [Help 1]

I'm a little bit confused because JBIDE-15306 says that it is resolved.

Andrej