[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] JBTIS 4.1.1 Available on Integration

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 03:26:29 EDT 2013

got a link ?
I'll assume its http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/kepler/integration-stack/aggregate/4.1.0/

The locus site really should not be referenced by any site - the specific bundles needed should be put into the
repository we are creating.

Locus is like Orbit - it is a p2 repository from which you get dependencies to include into an actual release, not
for linkage.

In other words, the only place locus should show up is in the .target file used to build the target platform site for.

/max