[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] JBTIS 4.1.1 Available on Integration

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 09:16:59 EDT 2013

> got a link ?
> I'll assume its
> http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/kepler/integration-stack/aggregate/4.1.0/
>
> The locus site really should not be referenced by any site - the specific
> bundles needed should be put into the
> repository we are creating.
>
> Locus is like Orbit - it is a p2 repository from which you get dependencies
> to include into an actual release, not
> for linkage.
>
> In other words, the only place locus should show up is in the .target file
> used to build the target platform site for.

That sounds good, but currently, the community builds include repository references to pick up all dependencies (mostly from "requirements"), while the JBDS version uses the target platform site.  That said, should we begin creating a "extras" site to include the Locus plugins?  Or should we just include those artifacts in the JBTIS site itself?