[jbosstools-dev] Teiid Eclipse Orbit Dependency

Paul Richardson p.g.richardson at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 11:28:42 EDT 2013

Hey Max,

This is where my confusion lies ...

I included both [1], [2] and [3] in my eclipse update sites and the error still occurs. It seems
these only offer the SOA tooling features and plugins and not those dependency plugins used in the
integration-stack-base.target [4], which was used to build JBT-IS.

I kinda would have expected the JBT-IS to offer its dependency plugins as well in a composite so it
served as a single-stop-shop for installing any of the SOA tools it offers.

Am I missing something? Certainly not sure we want to be created another component site, do we?

PGR

[1] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/kepler/integration-stack/aggregate/4.1.0/
[2] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/kepler/integration-stack/aggregate/4.1.1/
[3] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/integration/kepler/integration-stack/