[jbosstools-dev] Bluetooth Pedometer Supply与您共享了相册。

Bluetooth Pedometer Supply 10 at rthbwerfvgwef.mygbiz.com
Wed Aug 28 08:48:56 EDT 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,

We specialize in electronic devices field with full experience and we have
100 % confidence in our technology and quality.

Now our hot seller is pedometer. The new pedometer is more intelligent with
more beautiful interface and easier operation.

Pedometer is a little guy with the blueooth function can fit for ipone and
ipad.Once connected with the phone by bluetooth,it can help you record the
amount of exercise, calorie consumpion and master the time when you are
exercising.Let you have a regular exercise and healthy body.Besides,it also
supports off-line record function and reread the historical data records.

If you are interested in,Pls contact me.

Best regards,

Kayla

ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Factory add:East of industry Rd,  Longhua town, Bao"an district, Shenzhen,
P.R.China

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=109727801406262345127&target=ALBUM&id=5915328467804318401&authkey=Gv1sRgCKD51v6coqz2Pg&invite=CKCGz6UI&feat=email