[jbosstools-dev] Who's Who in JBTIS (JBoss Tools Integration Stack) ?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 14:11:55 EST 2013

Have started a spreadsheet [0] which lists projects, owners, job names,
and some useful URLs (github/sourceforge repo, update sites):

[0]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmGcQy-AtllqdEo4M25tdDhyNEFjWWdZNXRtZ3dCbHc#gid=0

If you'd like to be an editor/maintainer, send me your usual Google
Drive login and I'll add you.

I expect that we will want to link to this from the JBoss Wiki
somewhere, and perhaps even from jboss.org/tools/ ? Discuss.

We could also list JBoss Tools core projects here, too, if we want to
start treating some (or all) of those projects as independent content
producers too.

(For the curious, this documentation effort grew out of a discussion
Paul, Rob, Max, & I had on Thursday. Goal is to centralize the pertinent
information related to what's in JBTIS, who to contact, and where to
find sources & binaries when it's
aggregation/integration/coordination/productization time. It's a bit
like what's done here [1, 2, 3], but on a smaller scale.)

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede/Signoffs
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Helios/Participating_Projects
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/releases/releases.php?release=kepler

Cheers,