[jbosstools-dev] m2e 1.3 Kepler Milestone 5 is available

Fred Bricon fbricon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:54:28 EST 2013

Hi,

FYI, the m2e 1.3 Kepler Milestone 5 is available from the m2e
milestone repository.
See [1] for installation instructions.

See the changelog for this build [2] or everything fixed in the 1.3
version[3].

Unless siginificant problems are found in this milestone, this version,
initially scheduled for the Kepler release next June,
will be promoted for the Juno SR2 release on February 22nd, 2012

As usual please report any bugs to bugzilla[4]

Fred

PS : I'm sorry this announcement comes in late, I didn't realized it was
sitting in my draft folder for a few days.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/**download/<http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/download/>
[2]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?resolution=FIXED&query_format=advanced&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&product=m2e&target_milestone=Kepler%20M5&list_id=4327519
[3]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=4327661&query_format=advanced&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&product=m2e&target_milestone=Kepler%20M4&target_milestone=Kepler%20M5
[4] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=M2E