[jbosstools-dev] [Soa-tools-list] JBoss Tools Integration Stack Release Process

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 21:59:37 EST 2013

Hey Max,

Are you saying that because of the way JBoss Central and the discovery mechanism works that this site needs to be free of any other JBT artifacts, including repository references to those sites?

My understand, from the wording on the update site, is that I can take a plain old Eclipse Juno install, point it at this site and install.  However, looking at the contents, it does not have any way of resolving core JBT artifacts that might be required by any of the integration features.

We either need to change the text of the site to say start with a JBT x.y install or include a repository reference to the JBT update site.  I'm OK with either.

Best,
Rob