[jbosstools-dev] A Nexus repository for our experiments

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 07:04:17 EST 2013

Hi team,

As we are playing with some Maven Mojos requiring some Eclipse plugins
as Maven artifacts with Rob S, I requested eng-ops to have a "sandbox"
Nexus repo that we could use to make progress on this topic. I
graciously get offered one:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jbosstools-experiments/

So if you are working on some new Maven stuff and would like to have a
public Maven repo where to make your experiments, without polluting
"official" JBoss repos, feel free to use this repo.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>