[jbosstools-dev] BrowserSim screenshots

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 14:21:54 EST 2013

Great feature, but it looks rather bulky.

Why is that big window needed and why aren't these just available from the Menu/context menu?

Something like:
Screenshot >
   Save Screenshot
   Save Screenshot As..
   Copy screenshot to clipboard

And then just always copy path to the clipboard. Have it be opened seems non-necessary?

Much less intrusive IMO.