[jbosstools-dev] New Feature for Target Platform: materialize a local "SDK"

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 14:24:35 EST 2013

Hi Mickael,

I don't have enough network bandwidth here to try it but based from the description in jira it sounds great.

But...

>  "-Dmirror-target-to-repo.includeSources=true

Why is that name using about 4 different naming conventions ?

dash as spaces
dot as spaces
camelcase for spaces
insane length

Can't we please stop breaking all sane conventions ? ;)

What other options does this command have ?

And isn't includeSources independent on wether we are creating a mirror or not ?