[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M5 target platform sources have moved to a new github repo

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 16:45:20 EST 2013

New bits are being mirrored as we speak from eclipse.org to qa cluster,
despite slow mirrors & snow drifts. When that's done I'll:

* push them to download.jboss.org
* update the .target files from version 4.30.2 to 4.30.3
* rebuild the target sites
* update the parent pom TARGET_PLATFORM_VERSION from version 4.30.2 to
4.30.3
* respin the buildflow jobs to verify everything builds w/ the updated TP:

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/job/jbosstools-buildflow.1_41/