[jbosstools-dev] Secure Storage default password dialog

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 05:42:26 EST 2013

Morning,

Due to some feedback I had from people testing Teiid Designer 8.1 (unreleased), they were initially
confused / thrown by the secure storage password dialog popping up for the jboss server / teiid
server admin password. As a consequence, I investigated overriding it to display a more descriptive
and tailored dialog. A screenshot is available at [1].

The commit is currently waiting to be merged into the Designer codebase but wondered if this might
be useful going into a JBossTools repository instead? If so, which one?

Cheers

PGR

[1] http://issues.jboss.org/browse/TEIIDDES-1591

--
Paul Richardson

  * p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
  * p.g.richardson at redhat.com
  * pgrichardson at linux.com

"I know exactly who reads the papers ...

  * The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
  * The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
  * The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
  * The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
  * The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
  * The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought to be run by another country.
  * The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."

Jim Hacker, Yes Minister