[jbosstools-dev] Tagging/branching of JBoss tools core components

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 11 09:26:01 EST 2013

Hey,

Because of the confusion last week with respect to how things gets tagged/branched in our git repositories I've written up the current approach at https://community.jboss.org/wiki/TaggingbranchingOfJBossToolsCoreSubcomponents

I've also included my attempt/reasoning for where things should be going.

Interested in feedback/correction/changes on both so we can avoid too much confusion going forward.

Thanks,
Max