[jbosstools-dev] Secure Storage default password dialog

phantomjinx p.g.richardson at phantomjinx.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 10:06:52 EST 2013

My mistake, the win32 fragment does correctly use the priority etc ...

<fragment>
   <extension
         id="WindowsPasswordProvider"
         name="%windowsModuleName"
         point="org.eclipse.equinox.security.secureStorage">
      <provider
            class="org.eclipse.equinox.internal.security.win32.WinCrypto"
            description="%providerDescription"
            priority="5">
         <hint
               value="AutomaticPasswordGeneration">
         </hint>
      </provider>
   </extension>
</fragment>

With a priority of 5, my linux fragment could have the same priority and display the more
informative dialog.

PGR

Paul Richardson