[jbosstools-dev] Kepler M5 target platform sources have moved to a new github repo

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:24:41 EST 2013

> It is to much for such a small young repository?

yes it is.

> for example jbosstools-jst with all its history more than twice less space.

yes - there is a huge binary file committed to this repo.

I've blocked push access to the repo while i'm running filterbranch and fixes this.

> Why do you keep master branch empty?

Yeah - this looks very weird to me too. if the publish script is a "common" thing its only common for how we publish things
and thus should be part of some jbosstools infrastructure specific setup. Seems wrong here.

master should just be the latest new stream and one can do tags there.

> Are there some reasons to have branches named different from the actual versions?

What do you refer to here ? Can you give an example ? (I only see branches named with specific versions ?)

/max