[jbosstools-dev] Some modules in jbosstools-4.0.x require version update

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 22:05:34 EST 2013

 >>> runtime-soa - nick suggested it can be deleted, because all runtime
detection plugins moved to corresponding modules

To be clear, this only applies to jbosstools-runtime-soa
4.0.x/4.1.0.Alpha1x/master branches in github. The older 3.3.x stuff in
SVN should not be touched as it's part of the JBDS SOA 5 stream. And I
meant it COULD be deleted once the migration of all three
plugins/features was complete.

I opened PRs to move the contents from that repo into ESB, jbpm, and
droolsjbpm, but the droolsjbpm stuff requires further changes as it
changes the way they build. With this change they will depend on JBT,
and therefore will need to retool they way they produce their update
site. They've also asked to upversion the feature/plugin to match their
release version (eg., 6.0.0).

Ref: https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-tools/pull/14

See also: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11098, 11099, 11100, 11101