[jbosstools-dev] Some modules in jbosstools-4.0.x require version update

Max Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 16:02:39 EST 2013

No, I don't think changing bundle Ids are a requirement. Some of these could easily be maintained separate from their "homes" IMO.

What I mean ownership is that someone will be developing and testing these in context of eap,soap, JPP etc. and not just only individual runtime projects.

That's what the runtime detection is about - making the setup easy across runtimes and versions.

/max (sent from my phone)