[jbosstools-dev] Introducing Gorkem and aerogear-hybrid component in JBIDE

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 04:12:47 EST 2013

On 22 Feb 2013, at 09:52, Mickael Istria <mistria at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 02/22/2013 09:44 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>> Questions ?
>>
> Just for the curiosity:
> Which underlying Eclipse project will be used?
> VJET?

Not currently - the users of hybrid tooling might use vjet provided by other parts of the tools. hybrid tooling is more about setting up a cordova project and generate and launch android/xcode projects from it.

If hybrid needs improvments to javascript that is better done in working with eclipse JSDT and VJET projects via JBoss Tools JST tooling (Victor is working on this part)

> Any plan to contribute pieces of the "Hybrid mobile apps" tooling to Eclipse?

We've talked about it and its of course a possibility but right now we are going to crawl before walking.

> Ie some Cordova or PhoneGap integration in JavaScript tooling?

Not sure what this would be - its just javascript?