[jbosstools-dev] Future deprecation of org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.test

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 09:26:48 EST 2013

Hi All:

I wanted to alert everyone that eventually org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.test
will be deprecated. All new test suite is over at
org.jboss.tools.as.test.core.

This won't happen immediately, but as of now there's only 1 test still
running in the suite, as all others have been slowly moved to the new
suite. I would like it if anyone depending on
org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.test for test methods could look into the new
test plugin and let me know methods aren't available, or what you can't
find.

I'd be glad to help anyone who needs migration help.

As of now, all classes remain, none have been removed, but the suite
itself is basically in a non-running status. So if you have some time,
give a look to the new suite and tell me what setup methods you depended
on in the past and can't find an equivilent for.

Thanks.

- Rob